Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday 11 August 2012

The Yanks are back ...

...in Saddleworth

so I had to go and see for myself what it was all about!

Website

Here's my attempt at a 40s look...Paul took my picture when I got home so I look a bit knackered!


I am wearing a ReVamp dress with a Tesco blouse and some shoes I found on an old lady stall on the market! I can't afford the ones I really want:

These in cream. (Size 6 if you feel like ordering me a pair!!!)

I think this skirt is a bit too short. I don't like my knees. My beautiful chambray one I had made was with the ironing lady so at short notice I didn't have that one...this looks blue but is actually a duck egg blue. (Isn't most everything I own??)

Here are some pictures of the day:


There was a chap in the park blowing amazingly huge bubbles!




My beautful friend Paula.

Leon at the top of the roundabout/climbingframe thingy

You may notice that there's no pictures of all the ww2 stuff going on! It was pretty crowded and trying to get the kids through lots of people meant I didn't get chance to pose atop a jeep or anything!

Never mind! Was a fun day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment